Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

                           Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

Expected Publication: March 20, 2012
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Synopsis: Tessa's head over heels for Lucien, the son of a French diplomat. Sexy, artistic, and daring, he brings out a completely new side of her. So when Tessa's strict father forbids her to see Lucien, she's determined to keep their relationship a secret. But as Tessa gets caught up in Lucien, he becomes increasingly volatile.












Why I can't wait: This sounds kinda like an amzing retelling of Romeo and Juliet! Conway has an amazing writing style. I read one of her middle grade novels about two years ago when I was in fourth grade and I really enjoyed it so I can't wait to see what she can do in young adult. I also can't wait because well, this cover! Even though it has a really short synopsis it still sounds very interesting.
                                                      What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments on my posts! I will usually ''reply'' to you by visiting your blog or replying to your comment!