Saturday, May 19, 2012

This or That with Naya Nikki!

Naya Nikki is a student author who spends her time writing short stories and novels in between doing an English with Creative Writing degree at Nottingham Trent University. When not at a university she lives at home with her parents in London and spends time with her family and friends. Her hobbies include reading and shopping.

WHEN WRITING
Pen & and Paper or Computer?
Pen and Paper, it is always easier to get a hold of in the middle of a lecture..haha

During the day or through the night?
Through the night..... I'm nocturnal

With or Without music?
With music, especially Angels and Airwaves, I concentrate better with their music

BOOKS
Paperback or hardback?
Hardback, because I love to get them as soon as they're released

Physical copy or e-readers?
Physical copy, you feel like you have achieved something after reading them

RANDOM
Rain or sunshine?
Sunshine, always puts a smile on my face

Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Lipgloss, it tastes better :)

Coffee or tea?
Tea, it's a family thing

                                                 Thanks so much Naya for stopping by!
                                          Make sure you check out her upcoming novel, Familiar Ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments on my posts! I will usually ''reply'' to you by visiting your blog or replying to your comment!