Monday, June 4, 2012

Review: Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
Release Date: October 11, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen
Format: ebook
Source: Purchased
# of Pages: 192
First I find out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. Then he’s pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And now he’s depending on me to clear his name. Seriously?


As much as I wouldn’t mind watching him squirm, I know that he’s innocent. So I’m brushing off my previously untapped detective skills and getting down to business. But I keep tripping over dead bodies and I’m still no closer to figuring out who did it. And what’s worse: all signs seem to point to me as the killer’s next victim. 


I really need to pick a better boyfriend next time.
 I expected Deadly Cool to be a light murder mystery. Was I wrong? Yes, very. Deadly Cool had that action, that mystery and suspense, and a touch of romance with I really loved.


                 This review was done as a guest post on Krazy Book Lady's blog, here is the link!
                                                              CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments on my posts! I will usually ''reply'' to you by visiting your blog or replying to your comment!