Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (13)

Blind Spot by Laura Ellen
Expected Publication Date: October 23, 2012
Publisher: Harcourt
There’s none so blind as they that won’t see.
Seventeen-year-old Tricia Farni’s body floated to the surface of Alaska’s Birch River six months after the night she disappeared. The night Roz Hart had a fight with her. The night Roz can’t remember. Roz, who struggles with macular degeneration, is used to assembling fragments to make sense of the world around her. But this time it’s her memory that needs piecing together—to clear her name . . . to find a murderer. This unflinchingly emotional novel is written in the powerful first-person voice of a legally blind teen who just wants to be like everyone else.


Why I can't wait: Blind Spot sounds like a dystopian/ sci-fi which I have been really getting into lately. I am really into mysteries too which this seems to have a hint of that in it! I can not wait until October!


                                               What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments on my posts! I will usually ''reply'' to you by visiting your blog or replying to your comment!