Thursday, March 8, 2012

Challenge: March 2012 Review Copy Cleanup


Vicky and Celine had the lovely idea to dedicate March 2012 to cleaning up your pile of review books. They have planned a fun month with challenges to motivate us (and themselves, of course) to finally read all of the review books that are currently collecting dust... no matter whether they are physical copies / ARCs or eBooks.

After having lost so much reading time to my projects ( I still have two due this month!), This will be a good opportunity to catch up on my books. I have SO many NetGalley books I need to read this month. Yes I am signing up a little late but oh well.

For more information and to join the fun, go here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments on my posts! I will usually ''reply'' to you by visiting your blog or replying to your comment!