Saturday, March 10, 2012

IMM (5)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives bloggers the chance to appreciate the books they got last week and to meet new people. I had a great week in books this week. I have to warn yall though. Things will be slowing down a bit on the blog until the end of this month because I have 2 projects for school due. I hope you understand.









For Review:
                                  Above by Leah Bobet (Thank you Scholastic)
                    Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell (Thanks Abrams)
Purchased: (ebook)
Oppression by Jessica Therrien

 What did you get in your mailbox?
Leave me a link and I'll check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments on my posts! I will usually ''reply'' to you by visiting your blog or replying to your comment!